The current website of the Austrian Academy of Sciences was completely redesigned and implemented in CMS system Typo3. Our focus on this project was on responsive design and an elaborate editorial system to create numerous institutes.
- Typo3 editorial system
- Responsive design
- News module
- Calender and event tool
- Institutes pages with different designs
EventimAnalytics is a global Web-App to analyse ticket sales. The Web-App is optimized for use on Apple's iPad. Data exchange with the Database is completely based on JSON requests.
The website of the IG real estate management GmbH Intranet was extensively relaunched, several new Features were implemented and optimized. Main focus was on Single Sign-On, optimization of usability and functionality.
- Intranet solution based on Typo3
- LDAP/Kerberos Single Sign-On for Typo3 Backend and Frontend
- Extended Search over Typo3 and Mediawiki content
- Interface with employees CRM database
- Typo3 FAL extension for organization of media data in Typo3 system
- Self-organization of website features per Drag & Drop in the Frontend
The subsite of the Viennese economic chamber for rights issues on advertising and marketing communications was completely new designed and implemented in CMS system WordPress.
- WordPress editorial system
- Design and Layout
- Tag Cloud
The website of the Austrian Federation for Supervision and Coaching was completely relaunched and implemented in CMS System Typo3. Main focus was on synchronizing the V8 member database with the Typo3 instance of the website, as well as the optimized supervisor search options.
- Typo3 CMS System
- Connection to a V8 member database
- Optimization of the supervisor search function
- Members area with Login and Registration
- Tool for organization and output of events
- Hosting and Maintenance
The premises for this project were a consistent, central saving opportunity in combination with an extensive websearch of many different database contents.
- Typo3 connection to an external database
- Advanced search over different databases
- Combining diverse data structures
- Alternate multi-language concept
We designed a completely new website for the construction project The Ambassy. Core element of the website is the contact form, which shows a detailed selection of the offered real estate objects. The website also distinguishes itself for its multi-language options. The website is optimized for tablets and PCs and offers the opportunity to slide various content elements and pages.
- Typo3 website
- Optimized for tablets
- Slide content and complete pages
- Contact form for real estate objects
- Mult-language options (German, English, Russian)
Best of Wien
Best of Wien is a plattform for small companies to join together and get a website of their own in an easy way and without any programming issues. These Typo3 based websites contain more than 100 companies and give them easy access to extended communication.
- Typo3 connection for over 100 companies
- Multi-user applications
- Individual design wishes
- Connection of Google Maps to the Typo3 database
This websites combines the best CMS system with the currently best webshop system. Magento and Typo3 go hand in hand and show the viewer a smooth appearance. In the background we have the trading system of Magento working together with the simple content management of Typo3. The website also has a responsive design and multi-language options.
- Magento shop and Typo3 connection
- Seamless design for several CMS systems
- Mult-language options for different CMS systems
- Global responsive design